How lovely to see a bit of sunshine and its so warm as well....puts a smile on our faces. This week I have been playing with Mica powders for a class that I am running on Tuesday. I do love this medium, it is so versatile. Mixing, adding and painting with them. I decided to use them in a few different ways on these cards, the first colouring my paste and painting and the second on black glossy card. The pictures actually do not do the mica's justice.
Hope you are all enjoying your weekend and have a great week.
Big hugs
Sharon
xxx
Two lovely cards love both of the design's x
ReplyDeleteThey look gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards Sharon , love the designs, i've never used mica powders it looks good i just may have to give it a try
ReplyDeletejust hopped over from DC
hugs Lorna xx
Hi Sharon, what a lovely pair of cards, they're as cherry as the sun shine! Sorry I'm a bit late visiting, so glad I have though, Dips xx
ReplyDelete