About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Friday, 28 February 2014

All girls together and mystical thoughts.

We had another busy week at the Kraft Kabin and made some lovely cards in our craft clubs. I also got round to taking a photo of my daughter Chloe's birthday card, from the beginning of the month. I have been playing with my Gelli plate using my new JOFY stamps and then today I had a play with my new Lavinia stamps...just love these. Hope everyone has had a good week and enjoyed the couple of days sunshine we have seen. Have a wonderful weekend. 


Chloe's 17th Birthday card...I love this stamp.


The Mystical Lavinia stamps 


Twister card front 


Twister card back


JOFY stamps and background created with my Gelli plate


Big Hugs
Sharon 
xxx

13 comments:

  1. Wow lovely selection of cards loved the inked backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful selection of cards...you been busy...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Sharon , you have been busy, gorgeous designs and images
    have a lovely weekend
    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab selection hopping by from DC xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous selection of cards, just hopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely selection of cards - your daughters is beautiful
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really lovely selection of cards, really pretty images and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant new projects you have added. I've never made a twister card I must give it a go. Also I recognise the Happy Birthday die. If you check my latest card you will see why. Happy crafting Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been busy Sharon. Lovely set of cards. I love the one you made for your daughter, fab image. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving the butterfly card :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards, you have been busy!
    On the hop over from dc x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cards again. Just a quick visit today, am exhausted after 3 days at Farnborough!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards, really love the colours and the twister card looks fantastic. I was thinking about getting the Gelli plates but still undecided. Looking forward to seeing what you have created x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x