I am working on this project at the moment for my sister who was 40 last year. Its a bit late..but as they say better late than never. I have got some pictures of the project as it is at the moment. The front is nearly completed and the side..........
I used just a blank picture frame from the Range and took the glass and back bit off so that it stuck nice and flat onto the front of the box.
I then stamped and distressed the picture to go into the frame
I added lots of texture and embellishment to the front.
This is the side panel.
Hope you like it and all have a lovely weekend.
Sharon
xx
Beautiful project, love the colours.
ReplyDeleteA lovely project, everything is so pretty. A beautiful image and colours.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous project
ReplyDeleteLinda x
Beautiful project for your sister....Joolsx
ReplyDeleteThis is such a beautiful project for your sister. I think she will treasure it. Happy crafting Jackie
ReplyDeleteFabulous work Sharon , love the design and colours, your sister will love it
ReplyDeletehave a lovely weekend happy crafting
hugs Lorna xx
wow how super sharon... loving your little frame and I am sure your sister will love it too ... just hopping about ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx
ReplyDeleteLovely project, I do like the stamped design
ReplyDeleteLovely design and fab image, I am sure your sister will love it. Tinaxx
ReplyDeleteGreat project, just hopping by.
ReplyDeleteThat looks really lovely so far, can't wait to see the finished project. I'm sure your sister will love it when it's done, hope she doesn't read your blog!
ReplyDeleteHi Karen, I love the idea of sticking a frame onto the box - thanks for the inspiration! I'm sure your sister will love it. Maddy x
ReplyDeletebeautiful vintage frame, its coming on really well, your sister will be thrilled x
ReplyDeleteIts gorgeous Sharon, thanks for sharing :-) Happy leapblogging! Elaine xxx
ReplyDeleteIt looks beautiful, can't wait to see the finished picture. Loving the colours and the vintage feel of it
ReplyDeleteFantastic project love the beautiful image and distressing love all the texture
ReplyDeleteCarol x
This looks wonderful and so luxurious. I bet it will have a real wow factor when its finished.
ReplyDeleteHeike xx
Running a day late hopping by from DC xx
ReplyDeleteHoppin on over from Do Crafts - what a fab project! xxx
ReplyDeleteLooks amazing Sharon. Your sister will love it I'm sure. Such a pretty stamp. Must catch up soon!!!
ReplyDelete