About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Friday, 14 February 2014

Thank goodness its the weekend

I cannot believe the amount of rain we have had in the last few hours....I know it is not as bad as the terrible rain fall in the South West, those poor, poor people it must be very frightening. We have been very lucky here but things are not looking good this evening.

I re-did the acetate stepper card today, the one I did earlier in the week, but the picture was very bad. I am so much happier with this card than the last one (pictured below) would love to hear what you think.



Hope you all have a not to wet weekend....keep safe and love to all.

Sharon
xxx

13 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sharon, great colour combo. Love the buntin. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and colour combo Shron.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great stepper card. I love the colour scheme in natural tones.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card, I don't think I have made one of these yet. Just hopping by. Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sharon , love the design
    have a lovely weekend
    hugs Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card love the banners and pretty paper and love how you used acetate-felt sure you would be joining challenges by now lol-take the plunge it's less painful than the dentist
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your card...I haven't done much with acetate but I think you have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sharon, I know just what you mean about the poor people who have been flooded this week. Love both your cards. It's really hard to take good piccies with acetate so I reckon you've done a great job with his one. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. do like the vintage look to this card, nice flower topper too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sharon, this is a great card, really like your designs and colours, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super card - love the bunting
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow super stepper card sharon ... that reminds me I started one but never finished it ... it must be buried amongst my "stash" ... yours is lovely and love the flower ... hope you have a great week ... thank you for visiting my blog ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x