About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Friday, 14 March 2014

Playing with my Kitsch pack......

This week I got my hands on the new kit from Craftwork Cards 'Kitsch' ohhhhhh and I love it...the colours are vibrant and happy...the animals are so cute, I cant wait to do more with it. At the moment I have just done a few cards but I have lots of ideas to follow so watch this space.....



Thank you in advance for all your lovely comments ..... it really is enjoyable to hear what everyone has to say so thank you for taking the time to comment and hope that you will become one of my followers.

Big hugs 
Sharon
xxx

15 comments:

  1. Hopping by from docrafts. Lovely cards love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the fold back on the papers and lovely colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo super little projects sharon ... great idea ... just hopping about ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic projects. I really like the owl. Just hopped over from Do-crafts. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards, just hopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great - love the wee owl
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. great cards love the paper pieced owl and curled back papers -just hopping
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab projects. And they are standing out from the crowd.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are just so cute, Sharon and those bright colours have certainly given me a zing this Sunday morning! Dips xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards Sharon, love the bright colours and images, great designs too
    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very lovely! Love the patterns :-) Happy leapblogging! Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic cards and I love the colours - the owl looks very sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab owl, I love all the bright colours used in both projects, so vibrant and fun. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sharon, fabulous cards! I just love the owls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x