About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Tuesday, 21 January 2014

New Craft Work Kit - Opulence.

This week we are running a class with the Craftwork cards kit - Opulence. These kits
are so popular with everyone and not suprising as they are really very lovely.
Here I have posted some of my creations with the kit.



Craft work card blank - circle twister card
Opulence kit


Craft Work Card blank
Opulence Kit


Craft Work Cards Opulence Kit
Brown Craft Card


Craft Work Cards Blank card stock
Craft Work Cards - Opulence Kit
Blank MDF heart


This is the front and the side of a small book that I altered with the Opulence papers from Craft Work Cards. My boring diary is now beautiful.....


Hope everyone is having / had a good week.

Sharon 
xxx


18 comments:

  1. Lovely cards and your diary is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, what a stunning selection of cards and altered notebook. I think I will have to visit Craft Work Cards and see how they compare with Hunky Dory adorable scorable cardstock. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue, I like the Hunky Dory adorable scorable cardstock, but the new kits from Craft Work Cards are just stunning...each one so far (this is the 5th one) have been beautiful with an 8x8 pad, embellishment die cut kit and card candi all matching....and you can make sooooo much with each pack. The Christmas one I still have enough to make more next year! xxx

      Delete
  3. All beautiful but love the last two and your altered Diary-love the big flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love craftwork card ranges and this one is fab - you have made some beautiful items with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sharon, wow you've been busy! Love all those fabulous projects with their vintage feel. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards....love the heart one...just hopping by...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab variety of projects - love the colourway of this kit
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty blog and a lovely set of cards. Just hopped over from docrafts.

    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous array of cards, Sharon, you have been busy! Just hopping by, Dips xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such lovely projects, I do like the papers and the flower toppers are so nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi Sharon, only discovered your stunning blog on the Docrafts bloghop today, and what a great set to see, love the opulent rich tones of purple and gold, so elegant and beautiful, have started following your blog, Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning selection of cards. just hopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such gorgeous cards, they are fab papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. These look amazing, I love all the textures and the colours you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty but all so different, love it! Happy leapblogging :-) Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are such pretty projects. The products really seem to be beautiful.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous projects you have made here. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x