About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Thursday, 30 January 2014

Busy week being creative!!!

Had a fab week this week, the shop has been a bit quiet so I decided to do a bit of crafting for me!!! have had a fab time and here are a few of the bits that I have made. I have added a sneaky little picture at the end of these of my daughter and the latest addition to our family....his name is scooby and he is adorable......


This is a card for my nephew who is 5 very soon...The image is a free digi stamp!!


This is the card that I did for our craft club on Wednesday...the theme was 
pretty, pretty, pretty.


I wanted to use some beautiful buttons that I recently purchased. This picture does not do them justice as the larger ones are glittery in the centre that you cannot see on the picture. This will be going up in my kitchen as a family keepsake.


Very proud mummy moment when my youngest daughter got a first in her 'showing show' and this is the new addition to our family....what a gorgeous boy....

Hope you all have had a good week and not to depressed with the weather.

Big hugs 
Sharon
xxx

20 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon just love your cards well done ... Especially love your little nephew card ... And your daughter looks very happy with Scooby ... Have a great weekend ... Happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards and love the canvas with all the buttons-congrats to your daughter on her First and Scooby looks just gorgeous
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, all so different. Well done to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards this week...love the button canvas....well done to your daughter...gorgeous horse...Jools

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards , love the designs and images, fab photo of your daughter in her show ,
    have a lovely weekend
    hugs Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty cards and canvas :-) Happy Leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely selection of cards... all very pretty. A beautiful heart keepsake, I'm really into making crafty keepsakes for our home and love to see what ideas other crafters come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab cards and beautiful canvas.well done to your daughter,the horse looks gorgous. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous selection of cards, congrats to your daughter. Just hopping by. Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects, the 2nd is my favourite, so detailed

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi Sharon, congrats to your daughter! you have been busy crafting, 2 gorgeous cards and a stunning button picture, where did you buy the buttons? happy crafting, fi x

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi Sharon have already commented on your lovely cards but ... just hopping about ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards - the top one is just adorable.
    Hoppin on over from dc x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just love the button picture - no wonder you will be keeping it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely trio of projects, Sharon, you've certainly been busy! I've just finished a home décor project using buttons too, which you'll see on my blog in the coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous collection of cards, I love the button heart its certainly is pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. All your cards are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great selection of beautiful cards
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Three very pretty cards, I really love what you have done with the buttons on the last one. And Scooby looks gorgeous, congratulations to your daughter for her 'first'

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great cards and a lovely addition to your family. And these furry friends know all too well how to make their way into our hearts and how to become the centre of attention - but they are the best companions we could wish for.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x