About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Friday, 17 January 2014

Keeping it simple

I decided this week to get right our of my comfort zone, again.....I love grunge so to do something clean and simple is a challenge for me. I decided to keep it clean and use just the one colour with a splash of gold and grey.
Hope you all have had a good week....lets see what we can create for next week......




Would love to hear your comment.

Big hugs

Sharon 
xxx

14 comments:

  1. wow two super little cards sharon ... and yes they are certainly not grunge ... very elegant ... love your new look blog too ... sorry if it is not so new as I have not blog hopped for quite a while its nice to get back to the hopping lol ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards. Both very peaceful :) hopped over on the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards...Just hopping by...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowee...both are just gorgeous...i think my fave is the second one..i just love hearts! (just hopping over from DC ) Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous cards love the embossing and beautiful dies
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sharon, fab CAS cards! I must admit, I have been guilty of using a bit too many things on my cards (no, really? Lol). I often set out to make a CAS card, but just can't help myself and before you know it, I've covered every little space you can see once more :-) hope you have a great weekend. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely elegant cards, I really like the dies used

    ReplyDelete
  9. A pair of stunning CAS cards, Sharon, those Tonic Wreath dies are so versatile, I find. Happy Hopping, Dips xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely cards, very nice embossing and die cutting :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two very stylish cards. Just hoipping by. Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards - love all the texture you have used
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, so full of colour and texture.
    I'm on the hop over from DC x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x