About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Thursday, 9 January 2014

Its that miserable time of year.

I think this has probably got to be one of my most favourite cards that I have made to date.
I love the fact that the colours are so vibrant and that it just lifts your mood in this
dark and miserable January......


Hope you are all having a good week.

Lots of hugs
Sharon
xxx

13 comments:

  1. How lovely, a perfect Springtime card, such pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love all the bright colours
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the flowers on this card :D
    http://croftcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/creative-friday-link-party-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card...love the colours...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! This card is great and I love the different textures of it. So beautiful. Your blog is lovely, I wish mine was this pretty!!! Here via docrafts blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vibrant is exactly the right word for this dose of sunshine, you've certainly brightened my Sunday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Sharon, really do need cheery this time of year! :-) Happy leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really beautiful, love all the colours and it would make a lovely valentines cards as well as an anniversary card x

    ReplyDelete
  9. super little card sharon ... I must say it is very similar to the card I have just uploaded ... great minds think alike eh ?? ... hope you have a great week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely gorgeous. It makes such a nice change to see a love themed card that isn't just red or pink. I love how you've shaded your colours together x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Unique colours, looks fabulous though!
    Beautifully layered with great dimension. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, love the bright colours definitely a mood lifter.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x