About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Sunday, 5 January 2014

Here is my first blog of the year.....and not my last I hope....Here is a collection of wedding stationary that I did for a bride and groom towards the end of last year and I really loved it...




Hope you all had a great Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you all.

Sharon 
xxx


6 comments:

  1. Such very elegant wedding stationary...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely art deco style stationery
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a stunning set of wedding stationary! very art deco! stunning! (just hopping by from docrafts - Vic x)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant stationary, looks beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very stylish and elegant.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful stationary. I'm sure the bride and groom were delighted x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x