About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Sunday, 18 August 2013

I recently made this keepsake for the mother of the bride to give to her daughter on her wedding day. Now that the day has passed I felt it safe to post. I really like the shabby chic feel to this. 


This started off as a wooden plaque and layers of card was added, being torn and distressed first with the last layer with the printed recipe. 

Going to have a blog hop now, cant wait to see what everyone has been up to recently.

Sharon 
xxx

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous project, I love the recipe just right for the newly weds.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful keepsake. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love your wedding plaque Sharon what a super treasure well done ... thank you so much for visiting my blog and the kind comments you have left ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps ... love your new blog look ... oops sorry hope it is a new blog look I don't recognise it so hope I have not got it wrong lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful project. It makes such a wonderful keepsake.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely gift

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea - love the shabby look
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely project, the Mother of the Bride must have been really thrilled, well done. Hope you have had a great weekend, happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great project and lovely keepsake love the recipe
    Carol DC hop x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful keepsake for the mother of the bride ...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is very pretty! What an absolutely perfect wedding gift :)


    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sharon hope you are well, sounds like your really busy in your shop, thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comments

    Love your creation its such a beautiful keepsake
    Hugs Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x