About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Saturday, 17 August 2013

Well its been a busy week in the Kabin, we ran both our craft clubs with the Christmas card I showed last week and it went down a storm. Both clubs had 10 people on and I think this satisfied everyone! Today I ran a Christmas Countdown workshop with one of the Tando kits. So pleased with the outcome and so were the ladies that came along. Let me know what you think....


I used Tim Holtz distress inks and Acrylic paints with a little stickles to finish things off.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Big Hugs
Sharon 
xxx

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. As you can see I have changed my blog name would appreciate it if you could follow me again. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, this looks so interesting, a family favourite? I would love to make one of these...in fact I have had a look at some of your previous posts and they all look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful creation x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful so different and unique
    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Kelly - DC Hop
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab project, not seen anything like this before, great alternative to the advent calendar

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x