First Christmas Card of 2013
I cant believe that it is 5 months since I have blogged!!!! I am gob smacked and hang my head in shame!!! Well I have been really, really busy at the shop (which of course is really good) and as I have just got back from a family, 10 day holiday in Portugal I thought it was time to catch up on everything and everybody that has been neglected.
So here I am with my first Christmas card for 2013...this is also the card that I will be using in our Craft Clubs this week (Monday and Friday, 10.30am - 12'ish, £5, for anyone that may be interested, if you are please call 01702 547833, as these get really busy!)
Recipe of materials:
Brown Craft Card, Coconut Card, Burgundy & Moss Green Card, Brown Gingham Paper
7mm Red Gingham Ribbon
Household String
Small Wooden heart
Woodware Christmas Date, Clear Magic Stamp
Just Rite Christmas Sentiment Stamps
Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Diamond Stickles
Hope that you are all well and as always thank you for any comments you leave.
Big Hugs
Sharon
xxx
Nice to see you back, love the card.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back, great start to the Christmas cards, love the traditional colours
ReplyDeleteThe card is lovely. And you are further than I am. My first Christmas card for 2013 is still waiting in the wings LOL.
ReplyDeleteHeike xx
Sharon lovely card shame you are so far away otherwise I would book in. Love Alison xx
ReplyDeletewelcome back Sharon,love your card. sue xx
ReplyDeleteReally great card, I'm so glad you're back blogging. Happy Hopping xxx
ReplyDeletegorgeous Christmas card love the distressed heart
ReplyDeletecarol x