About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Friday, 1 March 2013

Craft Club.......playing.....

This week has been quiet on the workshop front but busy on the wedding stationery side...today we were playing with gilding flakes, distressing inks and masks.... here is the end project....


Hope you like.....let me know what you think.
Hope you all have a good weekend.
Big Hugs
Sharon 
xxx

19 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is lovely. I like the idea of using the flakes on the die-cut, I haven't really tried mine out properly yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like this card and like the affect of the flakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project. I love playing with gilding flakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this little card sharon ... super colours ... hope you have a great weekend ... just blog hopping about ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning not used my gilding flakes yet but have promised myself a play later this week. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the distress inked background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the colours - really effective using the flakes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Love the gilded flakes. Must have a go at it some day. Hopping by from Docrafts. Phyllis xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is gorgeous love the background colours...happy blogging x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant card...love the design...great colour...Happy hopping...x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeoous card, lovely colours and design

    happy hopping
    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. The gilding flakes work so well on that TH die! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just hopping by
    Love the colours of this card x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the background
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful card with a cleverly designed background. Really effective.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. brilliant project love the background and the die
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nevertheless, lately virtually all do have a wide collection of different weights.


    Feel free to surf to my webpage; free weights for sale

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x