About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Busy bee this week.......

It all started with a fab workshop on Saturday where we made some lovely key hangers....the ladies were very crafty and even though we all started off with the same kit, everyone ended up with such beautiful different designs...please see some of the finished items...mine is not quite finished yet!! now there is a surprise.




Today (Tuesday) saw us run our first ever children's decopatch workshop and what a success it was, not only did the kids have a fab time but all us adults as well...I think there may be a rather delivery coming soon, with some new stock to put out!!!!! just loved it....



Well with it only being Tuesday, it looks like there is a lot more to come!!!! 
Hope you are all having a good week.

Big hugs
Sharon 
xxx


14 comments:

  1. Great selection, I know what you mean, mine never seemed to get finished either...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous crafty projects. Looking forward to seeing your finished one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative, you have some great ideas. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous projects,hope the headache is better x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh Sharon these are wonderful! Hope you are feeling better :) Happy leapblogging, Elaine-xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to enter http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/new-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab projects - love them both
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow these are great projects , great to see children getting involved too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic projects. Just hopping by

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work x
    from hoppity - DC forum

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous creations Sharon, love the little houses

    Hugs Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sharon i have already posted but i couldn leave a comment from my phone so had to come on my computer,, love your fabulous creations

    Hugs Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do like the 3D affect of how youve done those houses :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. These look fab, love the little huts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab projects, I love the little house key hangers. It's amazing how different they all turned out! Maddy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x