This week I did a workshop showing our customers how to use baby wipes as another resource for backgrounds. I was a little apprehensive as I wasn't sure how they would come out and I hadn't had a lot of time to prepare for this workshop. I was totally blown away with the outcome. They were fab. I was so pleased with the outcome. i hope you like them to....
I hope you all had a good week.
Big hugs
Sharon
xxx
I agree, they look great, so different. Hopping with Docrafts. xxx
ReplyDeleteWow!!
ReplyDeleteThey look stunning...love the colours x
from hoppity (docrafts forum)
Gorgeous you will have to give us fellow bloggers a tutorial. Love Alison xx
ReplyDeleteI would have never of thought to do something like this but you've inspired me to give it ago.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing, beautiful results. x
great idea these are lovely x
ReplyDeletewow sharon what a super idea ... never heard of this technique ... just hopping over from do craft ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx
ReplyDeleteGosh, what an effective technique, very interesting.
ReplyDeleteWhat a different affect, never thought of using baby wipes
ReplyDeleteOh wow, that is so different, really great technique. I think that would make a great background for a sea theme. Maddy x
ReplyDeleteOoh sharon these are very striking creations :-) Happy Leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-
ReplyDeleteVery effective, I really like the butterfly one.
ReplyDeletegreat cards..lovely to see a different technique
ReplyDeleteThese look great, love the glitter. I wonder if it could work with mulberry paper or angel hair type stuff as well?
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea, love it x
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely effect beatiful card
ReplyDeleteStunning cards, love everything about them. Just hopping by.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards and a fabulous technique. Please let us know how you achieved it. Thanks
ReplyDeleteAnne x
Brilliant background I made one a while ago and almost burnt it doing the embossing lol
ReplyDeletecarol x
They look brilliant, such a clever thing to do for a different background. Just hopping by, Vickie x
ReplyDeleteBrilliant cards, gorgeous colours and love the designs
ReplyDeletehappy hopping
Lorna xx
Would never have thought of using baby wipes, they look great. Fab colours.
ReplyDeletewow...sos differnt...i love the one thats a bit glittered, with the butterflies on!Just hopping from docrafts :)
ReplyDeleteOoh these look gorgeous, so different and a lovely dimension. Just hopping by. :)
ReplyDeleteThey are very effective, so textural
ReplyDeleteLove the texture and dimension you have achieved with the wipes
ReplyDeleteLinda x