About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Sunday, 10 February 2013

Teresa Collins 'Fabrications' Workshop

This week at the Kabin saw us run our first evening workshop and this one was really enjoyable. I love these fabrications papers, very vintage with lots of beautiful embellishments. Let me know what you think....








Hope that you have all had a good week.

Big hugs
Sharon
xxx







15 comments:

  1. I'm always a fan of vintage papers. These are gorgeous. Love your lace and ribbon details too. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love the lace and ribbon and the papers you have used too. stunning. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful work,love the papers,lace & ribbon sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely idea beautiful choose of papers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Sharon, I've had my eye on the Fabrications range and your projects have made me want it even more. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely projects and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely projects, and gorgeous papers. Phyllis x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty papers and love what you have done with them

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is gorgeous I love the papers. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh Sharon so pretty! Have a fabulous week, happy leapblogging :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow brillant projects..looks like a good workshop to do

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fab. Love the lace and the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous project Sharon, love the colours and papers

    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful papers and lovely cards you've made with them. Just hopped over from Docrafts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous project and love the papers-just late hopping
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x