About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Saturday, 17 November 2012

Christmas Advent Workshop

Well today has been super Christmassy!!! We had a wonderful time finishing off our Advent Calenders just in time for the Christmas countdown.....just need to buy the chocolates to put in it!!!!! 





Ingredients:

Tando Christmas Advent Kit
Tando mini numbers kit
Red gingham paper
Kraft paper
Red and Crystal stickles
Red, Green, White acrylic paint
Snow flake punch
Sizzix snowflake die
Cocktail stick

Hope you are all happily crafting this weekend

Big hugs
Sharon 
xxx

17 comments:

  1. WOW I love these they are fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, these are stunning Sharon! It must have taken you ages to complete them.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project, love the little snowflakes on the top of the calendars. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon these are absolutely stunning! Happy Leapblogging! Elaine-xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/new-yummy-papers-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are brill welldone x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, stunning work, they look fabulous. Hope you enjoyed Twilight x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sharon these are great, they must have taken ages.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow how lovely are these, happy blogging x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! These are absolutely fabulous Sharon, love the design.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these, they are so different! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ive not seen anything like this before, they look brilliant. Love the idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant advent calendars love the shape and snowflakes
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow super little advent calendars sharon love the shape of them well done ... sorry I have not visited you lately but have had a few problems with my dear mum and mother in law ... all seems back to normal now ... well guess I should touch wood when I say that lol ... have a great week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow fab advent calenders, love the shape

    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are fab - love the unusual design and the use of kraft card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x