Tomorrow I am running a workshop on gilding flakes, so with a little experimenting we have been
playing with picture peel offs and using both the negative and positive images.
I think you will agree that it has worked really well.
INGREDIENTS:
C6 card stock
Craft Creations Brown gingham paper
A4 black & brown card
Craft Creations picture peel offs
Copper gilding flakes
Black organza ribbon, brown gingham ribbon
Pearl Pins
And here we are using the same method but stamping with Flitter glue and then using the gilding flakes, teamed up with distress inks is beautiful......
INGREDIENTS:
Large Craftwork cards 8'' x 8''
Co-odinations 12 x 12 distress cardstock
Indigo Blue stamp
A4 black card stock
A4 white coconut card
Marianne Die flourish
X-Cut flower paper punch
Brown pearls from stash
Distress Inks
Copper stickles
Ribbon from stash
Hope everyone is having a good week so far......
Sharon
xxx
These are beautiful love the unicorn. Caroline xxx
ReplyDeleteSharon stunning. Wish I could come to one of your workshops. Brlliant cards.
ReplyDeleteAlison xxx
W0W - stunning effects - just love them!
ReplyDeleteThese are stunning and look like fun! I have not used guilding flakes yet, so may have to give it a go.
ReplyDelete