About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Saturday, 5 January 2013

Happy New Year

Oh my goodness where did that go, how did that happen......I can't believe is January 2013 and my last post was November 2012!!!! Well its been a hectic couple of months....we have now moved into our new premises and I love it....so much more room and so many new faces.....here is a picture of what it looks like from the outside:


Today was our first craft club of 2013 and here are what our ladies took home:


the ribbon bow is attached to the tag that pulls up on a ribbon slider with your
greeting on. These were made all following the same example but using different stamps 
and coloured distress inks.

Once again I would like to wish you all a very Happy and Healthy New Year and look forward to visiting everyone's blogs over the course of time.

Big hugs 
Sharon
xxx 




8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your move into new premises it looks lovely, are you anywhere near me (Devon)? The cards from the workshop look fab. Hope 2013 brings you everything you wish for. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alison thank you....unfortunately not...we are in Essex. We do have an on line shop www.forgetmenot.uk.net and thanks for the good wishes...xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Sharon, hope 2013 is a good year for you! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year Sharon ...Your shop looks lovely, wish i lived close by to visit


    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great cards welldone ladies x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sharon the new shop looks great from the outside I wish I lived nearer so I could come and browse the inside I wish you well in your new premises xx
    I love the tag cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards-good luck in your new premises - they look fab
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. your shop looks lovely.may just have to pop in and have a good look...love the cards you make.marilynh

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x