About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Saturday, 27 October 2012

Paper Piecing with Molly.......

Today has been a lovely morning with my good friend Cath...we have been playing with the Carnival set from Molly Bloom and made this really cute Christmas card by paper piecing ...... hope you are all enjoying your weekend and are not toooo cold ......


Ingredients:

Molly Bloom Carnival set
Memento Ink Pad: Tuxedo Black
Promarkers
White Blank card stock from Craftwork Cards.
Martha Stewart boarder punch
Woodward corner punch
Memento Pen: Tuxedo Black
Distress Ink: Tea Dye
Craft Creations: brown gingham


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card lovely design. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, I really like the image and the colours work really well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that combination of colours, not something I would think of using myself but works really well, I may just have to give it a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sharon ... just love your little card and love that molly bloom image ... well done ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... bit late but better late that never ... had a bit of a catastrophe with my dear Mum so been a bit busy ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute! Happy Leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, love the image and colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x