About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Thursday, 1 November 2012

Lilly of the Valley and Christmas!!!

Combine the above with a couple of pro markers and you have a crafter heaven....today we have been playing with pro markers and stamping. Pure joy.. haven't used my pro markers for a while and it was lovely to blow the dust off and get them out.....This is one of my favourite Lilly of the Valley Christmas stamps...hope everyone is having a good week.


Ingredients:

Lilly of the Valley Stamp
Memento Black Tuxedo
Pro Markers
Inkylicious Sentiment Stamp
Brown gingham ribbon
Wooden button
Craft Creations: Christmas swirl paper, brown kraft card
Spell binders die
Paper punch large scallop

Happy blogging ....
Big hugs 
Sharon 
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon this is gorgeous I love the image and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image and brilliant coloruing. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous is this card? Totally fabulous just like ll your others.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x