I cant believe that it has been two months since I blogged....I hang my head in shame..... It has been a really busy time at the Kabin...we are in the process of moving premises, hubby is doing all the work and tomorrow will see the ceilings going up...its looking really good. Here are a few projects that we have completed this past week at the Kabin....hope you enjoy them as much as we had fun making them......
About Me
- scrappysharon
- Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx
Wow these are so gorgeous....Lorsx
ReplyDeleteWOW these are gorgeous love them. Caroline xxx
ReplyDeletebeautiful cards & tag sue xx
ReplyDeleteThe tag is soooo beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful selection of cards
ReplyDeleteLinda xx
Great selection of cards and I love the colours you
ReplyDeletehave used, Love the tag as well.
lovely set of cards - I especially like the atmospheric santa sleigh card with the trees - such beautiful moody colours (not bad moody but really good moody!) Spent ages just admiring it!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous selection. I just cannot choose a favourite. Chris xx
ReplyDeletebeautiful selection of cards Tracy x
ReplyDeleteWelcome back Sharon, gorgeous selection of cards , lovely images and colours
ReplyDeleteHugs Lorna xx
Beautiful cards love the first one and the heart one
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Gorgeous selection of cards x
ReplyDelete