Well today has been a very hot day in the Kabin..not that I am complaining...we sang Happy Birthday to Ginny and saw a couple of wedding orders collected, we also had a great course on Tuesday where we completed some lovely men's cards....hope you are all well and happy crafting....
Big hugs
Sharon
xxx
Wedding favours doubling up as place settings.....
Men' s card workshop.....
Card No. 1
The inside looks like this...
Card No. 2
Card No.3
These were made at Craft Club last Saturday...
Hi Sharon, you've been busy crafting this week, what a great idea the favours doubling up as place settings is! 3 fab male cards and just love your tags, Fi x
ReplyDeletewow super cards you have been busy in your little cabin ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... hope you have a great weekend enjoy the super weather ... happy crafting and love sandy xx
ReplyDeleteLovely cards and tags, such pretty favours too.
ReplyDeleteLovely selection, my fav's would have to be the inkings I love them.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous creations Sharon, such lovely designs
ReplyDeleteSue
great set of cards x
ReplyDeleteThese are all stunning creations. I love the bike image and your tags are gorgeous. WOW loving the wedding place tags / wedding favors x
ReplyDeleteFabulous selection of your cards and tags1
ReplyDeleteAnne x
A gorgeous selection
ReplyDeletecarol x
The favours look lovely, and I do like that bike card. Happy blog hopping xx
ReplyDeleteLovely cards Sharon. Lea xx
ReplyDeleteOoh Sharon you have been busy! :-) Really gorgeous work as always :-) Elaine-xxx-
ReplyDelete