About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Sunday, 12 August 2012

Beautiful August......

Well what a lovely summer holidays we are having so far. It has been really lovely here in Essex....and the Kabin has been a hive over the last couple of weeks. Here is a little of what we have been up to I do hope that you like it...we have some really exciting news on the horizon here at the Kabin and I am desperate to tell to watch this space ........







Hope you all have a good week and happy crafting...

Sharon 
xxx

13 comments:

  1. Great set of cards, love the baby one. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a busy great set of cards, beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon, these are all so gorgeous.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab projects, love the Winter's Tale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! such wonderful creations Sharon. I really love the designs and colours you have used

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your winter cards and the baby card is absolutely gorgeous!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous cards espesh love the baby card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely projects - especially the baby card! Lea xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards and the baby one is gorgeous
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely set of cards here...i think the baby oy card is my fave :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning cards, I like the colours on the first one

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow such gorgeous creations love them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely set of projects
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x