About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Friday, 20 July 2012

50 years of marriage......

I was asked to make a wedding anniversary card for one of my neighbours yesterday.......50 years they have been married!!!!!! the picture that I was given was so lovely and i am so pleased with the way the card has come out.....thought I would share it with you all......


Gold mirri card
A4 black card
Teresa Collins 12 x 12 fabrications card stock
Gold 15mm satin ribbon
Diamanté

Hope you having a good day.
Sharon
xxx


13 comments:

  1. What a lovely keepsake card, brilliant. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgous card sharon,your neighbour will treasure it. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful keepsake sure they will treasure it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card and so personalised too, they will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it looks great. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. a beautiful card, they will love it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, that's really lovely, they must be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww lovely Sharon, I did a similar card a while ago and it makes it so lovely and personal, I know they will love it :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  9. So delicate, love the vintage look. Happy blog hopping xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. a gorgeous card - anyone would be overwhelned to recieve it - stunning

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a special and personalised card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card for a wonderful occasion! Lea xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x