About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Thursday, 19 July 2012

Craft day take two......

As one of my lovely ladies missed out on craft club on Saturday we had a take two session on Wednesday morning. So instead of me doing exactly the same card again I decided to do a different take on the one I did at Saturday's craft club:


The only difference in materials in this project was the colour card and distress inks. The stamp set used was Steampunk dreams by Creative Expressions.

I just love this stamp set and I think this has got to be one of my favourite cards.

Hope everyone is having a good week.

Big hugs
Sharon
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the layout and the butterflies look like they are floating.Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sharon, I love the design and the colours and the butterflies look wonderful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Gorgeous,love the stamps and fabulous layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon, This is gorgeous, love the design.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card lovely design tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, I am going to try this one if yu dont mind. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x