About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Sunday, 15 July 2012

A big please........

If I could ask anyone on here if they have a Facebook account would they mind going onto to 'The Forget Me Not Kraft Kabin' and like my page please. Thank you so much in advance, I really do appreciate it.

Thank you in advance Sharon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x