What a horrible day, but that didn't dampen our spirits at craft club today....we had a fab day making an acetate, easel card, so our butterflies look like they are flying........
.
12 x 12 acetate
Barn door 12 x 12 cordinations card stock
Marigold Basil Bling
A4 sheet of white card
Marianne die for flourish
Barn door and Walnut stain distress inks
Barn door, mustard seed, dried marigold, walnut stain, peeled paint distress markers
Archival black ink
Lilly of the Valley sentiment stamps
Creative Expressions 'in the garden' stamps
Round punch, scalloped round punch, large flower punch all by x-cut
Daisy edge punch by Martha Stewart
Woodware leaf punch
Vintage green pearls from stash
We really enjoyed making this card today and I am so pleased with the finished product, the butterflies look like they are flying.........
Hope you all have a fab week
Love and hugs
Sharon
xxx
Hi Sharon gorgeous card very clever the butterflies do look like they are floating. Love the design and the layout is stunning. Caroline xxx
ReplyDeletehow fab are those butterflies - never thought to use acetate like that - great card
ReplyDeleteWOW! this is stunning Sharon. I really love the design with the floating butterflies and the colours are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteJust went to add myself as a follower but discovered I already am one!!
Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Sue
oh wow Sharon - this is stunning. love the design with the floating butterflies. fab colours. gorgeous card.
ReplyDeletethanks for visiting my blog x
This is gorgeous, love those flowers too.
ReplyDeletegorogus card,love the flowers sue xx
ReplyDeleteYour card is absolutely gorgeous I must have a go at working with acetate your butterflies look so effective 'floating' xx
ReplyDeleteWow! such a stunning card, love the colours xxx
ReplyDeletestunning card fab way how you have used acetate , pretty cards tracyx
ReplyDeleteWow, this is so beautiful! I love everything about it, but especially the style and the colours.
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend, Heike xx
Stunning card Sharon, love the colours and design, its nice to see you back
ReplyDeletehugs Lorna xx
Fab idea and great card :-)
ReplyDeletexx Sazzle xx
(lincscraftygirl)
Lovely card and something abit differnet. Nice to see you back on the hop.xxxx
ReplyDeleteOoh Sharon I love this so much :-) Happy Leapblogging! Elaine-xxx- p.s I have fantastic ribbons candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-)
ReplyDeleteGreat card - love the use of the acetate
ReplyDeleteLinda
lovely card, like the transparacy idea, the flower toppers are stunning - happy blog hopping xx
ReplyDeleteStunning card and love the flying butterflies
ReplyDeletecarol x