About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Friday, 4 May 2012

Scrapbook day.......

I have had a lovely day today, after a couple of weeks of finishing off a very large wedding
I actually finished a project that I started in our scrapbook workshop today.

My mum had these lovely photos of my nan as a baby and my great grand parents. So they just had to be scrapbooked!!!! I am so pleased with the outcome .... let me know what you think.

Hope you are all well and look forward to reading you comments.

Big hugs 
Sharon 
xxx



Theresa Collins Papers
Free stamp from magazine
Fiskars lace paper boarder punch
X-cut scalloped circle, circle & flower punch
Woodware leaf punch
Dark brown card
White gel pen
Natural Jute
Big shop pro ornate square die
Craft Creations 12 x 12 pink vintage paper
Buttons from stash

17 comments:

  1. A beautiful page Sharon, the colours and layout are gorgeous,fabulous family photo's

    have a lovely weekend
    hugs Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful page. Love the layout and the colours are gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo what a super page ... a lovely keepsake ... well done ... just doing a bit of blog hopping have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and such a lovely memory keeper. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgous page,love the colours sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely page, well thought out. I do like the idea of using your own handwriting for the journalling, it all adds to the memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. like the page love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a lovely scrapbook page.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful page fab layout x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always do such delicate work xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great keepsake :-)


    xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

    Sazzle
    (lincs crafty girl)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely page layout, Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous -love the layout and the papers
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous page love the layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely layout and photos. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous memory keepsake...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x