About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Friday, 13 April 2012

Its Friday......

And yet another week is drawing to an end....seems to have been a really long week this week, even though its been a short one....my daughter celebrated her 8th Birthday yesterday....she had a lovely day with family and friends, its always lovely when we all get together....frantic...but really nice.

Here I have taken some pics of a bridal memory box and matching card that I have made today using my LOTV stamps and a free butterfly stamp that I got in Craft stamper ages ago!!!! hope you all have had a good week and looking forward to seeing what everyone has been up to......






Stardream card stock in crystal white
LOTV stamps & sentiment stamp
Free stamp from Craft Stamper Magazine
Promarkers
Fiskars heart boarder punch
Pink organza ribbon
Victorian Velvet Distressing Ink
Glossy Accents

Have a fun weekend.

Hugs 
Sharon 
xxx


23 comments:

  1. oh my goodness sharon what a super bridal memory box ... any bride would love to receive it and would treasure it forever ... well done happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW fantastic, these will make any bride very happy and what a lovely idea to remember your big day. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous sharon and will make a lovely keepsake

    have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its absolutely gorgeous what a wonderful keepsake. Have a good weekend. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are gorgous,a beautiful keepsake. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous treasure to keep.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous Sharon, a wonderful keepsake...have a lovely weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful keepsake Sharon. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning set - gorgeous keepsake
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely idea, and I think it looks so elegant xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful set love the colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  12. absolutly stunning hun, a great gift for anyone xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous card and box, a lovely idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this card...it's soooo pretty.
    Caron xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow. this is stunning. so professional x

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW Sharon what a beautiful keepsake and a lovely LOTV too :-)


    xx Sazzle xx
    (lincs crafty girl)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both card and box are gorgeous!!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What wonderful keepsakes! Lea xx (tonyswife)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is absolutely beautiful and so lovely. Just great.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is so beautiful and classic - fantastic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x