Today we had what has got to be one of the best courses ever!!!! It was really great fun and I think all my ladies really enjoyed themselves, here are pictures of what THEY created not me...mine is not finished yet but as soon as it I will post it on here.....
I think they all did really well don't you....
Big hugs
Sharon
Sharon
xxx
Aw I wish I could come to your shop and do these. xxxx
ReplyDeleteAn absolutely stunning project. I love the images and colours.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter, Heike xx
Very impressive, it certainly looks like your ladies had a good day! :-)
ReplyDeleteWow they are all brilliant. Chris xx
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter Sharon
These are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLinda
absolutely gorgeous. fantastic colours x
ReplyDeleteJust passing through, these are really lovely.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous project Sharon :-)) Elaine xxx
ReplyDeleteThey did great. I love distressing.
ReplyDeleteYour class projects are fantastic. xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat fabulous pieces of work!
ReplyDeletewow these are fab ladies xx
ReplyDeleteWhat amazing work, great job ladies!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to you all x
These are fab I would love to come to your workshops, looking forward to seeing your creation x
ReplyDeleteWow!!! You must be an amazing teacher. All of these look fantastic. Well done to you and all your ladies xx
ReplyDeleteFantastic...Looked like you all had good fun....Happy Easter.xx
ReplyDeleteI do like these books, never done one myself, so always feel they look really good xx Blog Hopping
ReplyDeleteStunning creations since my last visit. Happy Easter xxx
ReplyDeletewow super book ... love the design ... yes they all did well but then they had a super teacher eh ?? ... just doing a bit of blog hopping thank you for visiting me ... very kind of you to pop by ... happy easter ... happy crafting and love sandy xx
ReplyDeleteFAbulous Sharon, looks like great fun too, just hopping from docrafts, Karenx
ReplyDeleteThis is really the best course,their designing is so smart.
ReplyDeleteplastic cards
plastic card printing
scratch cards printing