About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Friday, 6 April 2012

Happy Easter to all my followers

Its the greatest weekend in the year....Easter, lots of time with the family and catching up on blogging!!!!!
Hope you are all well and having a nice weekend...here are a couple of projects that I have completed this week.....Have just got our new workshop dates up on the website: www.forgetmenot.uk.net and we have just sorted out our first scrapbook crop which will take place on Saturday 28th April 2012 from 10.30 - 4pm (ish) cost is £7.00 and I have 1 place left!!!!! so if your interested let me know quickly...there will be a wait list in case anyone has to pull out. I should also mention that if we do get a good response then we will look at hiring a hall to house everyone and we will take the shop to the hall.......

Anyway here is what I have been up to, Happy Easter to everyone and looking forward to seeing what you have all been up to this week.



This card was made in our grand designs workshop....I just love making those flowers and am kinder liking the birds to....thinking at Christmas how good would they look with a stickled red breast!!!!!

My wedding couple tied the not today and this was their table plan...I am so pleased the sun was shining....




Big hugs
Sharon 
xxx


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon Hope you are well, wish I lived nearer then I would book myself in. Your card is gorgeous and love the table plan. Chris Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x