About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Friday, 30 March 2012

Back and feeling much better!!!!!

Well it has taken about 3 weeks, but at long last i am well on the way to being my fit self again! I haven't posted on here for a while as I just haven't felt like it...but my inspiration is back and here are a few of the projects that I have been playing with....Hope you like.....tomorrow I am taking my shop to my first ever scrapbook crop..wish me luck...have a fab weekend

Hugs
Sharon
xxx






This week I also ran a flower workshop and here are the end results.....









this is my first try at a ribbon rose!!! I was very pleased with the finished item...


15 comments:

  1. Glad your feeling better your creations are lovely especially the flowers I love them - Good luck for tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW your flowers are stunning. Good luck at the crop. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection, love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. two stunning cards. I love the different backing effects and flowers they are all fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so please you're feeling so much better. There's lots to look at on your blog today. Beautiful cards and lovely flowers. I hope you have a great 'scrapbook crop'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These toppers look great, I do like the purple card :D Doing DC Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous flowers. Do you have any tutorials for them? WOuld love to have a try xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flowers and gorgeous cards, love the colours
    glad that you are feeling better

    have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful selection of cards , the flowers are stunning glad your feeling much better tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards, just loving your flowers. Have a good weekend Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love your flowers, it is may fave bit of crafting - making my own flowers. Yours look great. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI Sharon, gorgeous cards, your inspiration is definitely back. The flowers are stunning. Hugs Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beautiful items. I think my favourite is the first card, which is held in gorgeous colours and is so elegant.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x