About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Friday, 9 March 2012

Thank goodness its Friday....

Well i am feeling no better in fact, worse, have just checked my throat and yes the ulcers are evident to bed for me and no work at all this weekend.......
Just before I switch my brain off here are a couple of cards I made today before I left the shop early....




Hope you like them, thats me pooped so until tomorrow i bid you all a good Friday evening...

Big hugs 
Sharon 
xxx

33 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Sharon ,love the mummy to be image,lovely colours and designs
    hope your feeling better soon
    hugs Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are lovely, do like how use flower toppers :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely cards Sharon. They are so beautiful.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty cards, hope you feel better soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get better soon. Two lovely cards though. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful cards sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cards especially the expecting one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Sharon, I adore this image and what you have done with it. The 18 card looks pretty special as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards Sharon, hope you are feeling better soon. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two very pretty cards. Do hope you feel much better soon Sharon. xx Jill B

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow two super cards Sharon ... love the mummy to be card ... hope you are soon feeling better happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. both card are gorgeous, i love the elegant pregnant lady. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two very pretty cards, I've never had to make a pregnancy one, but I guess that image is just about as perfect as you could get! Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sharon
    thanks for entering my DT call.
    I hope you like my shop!

    hugs Sarah x

    gorgeous cards by the way

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely Sharon, hope you are feeling better :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you feel better soon - great cards
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two very different cards, both fab, Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Two fabulous cards, love the first one the best. Hope you are feeling better. Happy crafting Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  19. both cards are equally lovely xx
    I hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely cards, especially the 'pregnant' one! Hope you feel better soon.
    Gail x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ive nominated you for an award -
    http://croftcrafts.blogspot.com/2012/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Sharon Hope you are feeling better now. Would you like to pop over to my blog I have an award for you.
    http://goonergirl-craftingheaven.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-2nd-award.html

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just popping by, hope you are feeling better :-) Happy Leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  24. Both cards are lovely, hope you are feeling better!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  25. both cards are fab. especially love the first one x

    ReplyDelete
  26. What lovely cards. I really like the 1st one :oD

    Hopping from DC...Caron xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Stunning work as always. Hope you're on the mend now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. 3 great cards. hope you're felling better x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Loving the cards Sharon...i like the first one as it is something different...well done and get well soon...thank you for your lovely comments on my blog...im getting there at snail pace lol...take care.

    (hugs)

    indie:) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x