About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Thursday, 8 March 2012

Ohhhhhhhh I do feel sooooo ill!


Well I am now guessing that my busy lifestyle is catching up on me, as I write this I am sitting up in bed with flu symptoms...I actually never knew that my limbs could hurt as much as they do at the moment....but hey life goes on and so does work...here are a couple of wedding designs that I have done this week....






On Sunday we were at the Rochford Hotel wedding fair, it was great and really busy, met up with some really love bride and grooms to be, have already taken a booking!

Hope everyone has had a good week.
Looking forward to our weekend blog hop over on Docrafts....

Hugs
Sharon 
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Hiya Sharon, so sorry you are feeling so ill. I hope you are being well looked after. I love these elegant cards...no wonder you have bookings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you have been unwell Sharon. 2 lovely cards. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the time youread this I hope you are feeling a little better. I love these cards. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hearts card is lovely, so striking :D Hopped from DC
    Hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x