Well it sure has been a long week...parents evening on two nights...a trip to Moorfields, London, completed a wedding and numerous card orders......oh and the shop has been quite busy to...lol
At the moment I certainly seem to have a thing for the vintage feel....I just love the pattens, textures, fabrics and of course the inks...Mr Tim Holtz, thank you very much....
Here is a card I designed today for a friends birthday.......
Craftwork cards, elegance card stock, white.
K&Co 12 x 12 papers, life's journey
Tim Holtz distressing ink, walnut
Cream card stock
Woodware corner paper punch
X-cut flower punch
X-cut scalloped circle punch
X-cut circle punch
Cinnamon stickles
Small wooden heart
Ribbon from stash
Roses from stash
Lilly of the Valley sentiment stamp
The last picture of this card is actually of the inside, of recent, I have decided to decorate the inside as well and i am really pleased with the outcome so many people that I have done this for have commented on it.
Anyway I am going to print off a couple of new inserts for the wedding fayre that I am doing on Sunday and then is off to bed for me .......
Looking forward to blog hopping tomorrow....
Hope you all have a good weekend...
Big hugs
Sharon
xxx
Love this card, lovely colours.
ReplyDeleteFabulous card.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, I love the vintage look it has.
ReplyDeleteAnne x
Stuuning, I love the colours. x
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card, lovely colours, Hopping along. Linda xx
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely card :)
ReplyDeleteMornin' Sharon, a lovely vintage card. The colours go so well together. The embellishment really enhance the look.
ReplyDeleteGreat card - everything blends well together. xxx
ReplyDeleteSuch a delicate card, do like it xx Hopped over from DC
ReplyDeletebeautiful card sue xx
ReplyDeletestunning. love the colour combo. fab embellishments too x
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous loving the colour and the composition. Chris xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous vintage card - right up my street - love the colours too
ReplyDeletelinda
Gorgeous card Sharon ,love the design and the colours are beautiful
ReplyDeleteHugs Lorna xx
really lovely card love everything about it xx
ReplyDeleteI saw this one in the Docrafts gallery last night - its just gorgeous!
ReplyDeletestunning card xx
ReplyDeletebeautiful..love colours and layout
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHeike xx
Gorgeous Sharon, I love it! Happy leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-
ReplyDelete