I am sat here with a lovely cuppa and thought I might just be able to squeeze in another blog before the end of today....I really have done well this week....I am doing a wedding fayre on Sunday so once this blog has been done I am off to size up some new stationery that I have put together......never a dull moment in scrappy Sharon's life...lol.......here is another baby card that I have been asked to make, this time its a girl, which is a nice change as they have all been boys of recent.....
A5 card stock from Craft Creations
Pink Petticoat Digi design background papers in pink bloom gingham
Lilly of the Valley stamps
Pink organza polka dot ribbon
X-cut circle and scalloped circle punch
X-cut flower punch
Stickles - icicle
Fiskars lace boarder punch
Smooth white card
Promarkers
I loved making this card, its so simple but i think its so effective....Will hopefully have more to blog tomorrow...have to make up for the two weeks I missed.
Big hugs
Sharon
xxx
Beautiful card Sharon, i love the colours and the image is gorgeous, great design
ReplyDeleteHugs Lorna xx
Lovely card. xxx
ReplyDelete