About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Let the dancing begin

Here I have been asked to make a thank you card for a lady (who is a dancer) who has helped this gentleman loose weight...I thought that was a lovely idea .......and here is the finished item.....


large scalloped white cards from Craftwork Cards
K&Co - lifes journey 12 x 12 papers
Baby pink hammered card from Craft Creations
Ribbon from stash
Forest Green Distress Ink-Tim Holtz
Pink Fimo Ballet Shoes from Miss Mollie

I was also asked to make a few new baby keepsakes....so here we have the door plaque and a matching keepsake box.....




Hope everyone is having a good week.......see you all soon, have some more to post on here later this week...

Big hugs
Sharon 
xxx

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness what a super card ... and super door plaque and keep sake box ... love them all and all very unusual requests ... well done happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Sharon they are gorgeous,fab plaque and box, i love the little ballet shoe's as i used to be a ballet dancer
    Hugs Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please pop over to my blog I have another award for you. But I can see you already have one, but you still inspire me, happy crafting. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x