About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Friday, 11 May 2012

OMG is that round thing in the sky SUN???????

WOW what a difference it makes when the sun shines....I actually woke up with a smile...please let it last for another day.....at least!!!!!

This week has been a hive a business in the Kraft Kabin....I have had two weddings go out this week and a few keepsakes as well.....Just love being busy but so looking forward to next week where I can focus on some new projects and some new wedding stationery for the coming season.

I hope that you have all had a good day and look forward to seeing what you have all been up to...

Big hugs
Sharon 
xxx






Flowers on this postal box were all hand made.



26 comments:

  1. WOW these are all stunning you have been busy well worth it though, everything is so beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they are all stunning. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy, gorgeous wedding stationery and the baby card is beautiful, I love the little shoes, very sweet. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous baby card and cute little shoes
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely wedding stationery, I love that cute baby card with those tiny shoes. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous baby keepsake and wedding stationary sharon, you have been busy

    have a lovely weekend

    hugs Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jings you have been busy...love the keepsake and the wedding stationery is fab....have a lovely weekend...Lorsx

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful keepsakes tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning work - just love the baby card beautiful
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous Sharon, love that cute baby keepsake...enjoy the weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. My goodness you have been so busy. These are beautiful keepsakes. Do you ever have time for yourself? Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the baby keepsake, the shoes are adorable, great wedding stationery too. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The keep sake is so pretty, love the flowers on the box tooxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving all the new stationery especially the one for a baby :-)


    xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

    Sazzle
    (lincs crafty girl)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely makes :). Hopefully someone I know will get married soon so I can make some pretty things too! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous baby keepsake and wedding stationary
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sharon in a word Wow, stunning you have been busy but it was worth it. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. so lovely and inspiring xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow, amazing creations! love them all.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow how super you have been busy ... yes it has been really beautiful here today tooooo ... make the most of it coz its raining again on Monday ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... thank you for visiting me ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely - I especially love the baby card! Lea xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning set of creations hun...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  24. all your wedding stuff looks really great with lovely attention to detail. xx Jill B

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutely stunning! Happy leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  26. Stunning baby card and wedding stationary.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x