About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Friday, 18 May 2012

A cuppa and an update.......


Ohhhhh a lovely cuppa and updating my blog...not the usual for 4.15 on a Friday afternoon, but we have my youngest at horse riding, the middle one at a friends and the eldest at extra tuition ..... how I could get used to this.....well this weekend will see the wedding of one of my lovely bride and grooms whom I have really enjoyed working with, so fingers crossed to a sunny day tomorrow....

We have our monthly craft club tomorrow and this is a sneaky preview of what we will be making:



C6 card with circle aperture 
Country kitchen paper
Tim Holtz tattered floral die
Craft tonic flower paper punch
Woodware 'green' leaf paper punch
Distress Inks: walnut, tumbled glass and Dusty Concord
Pro-markers: plum and aubergine
White card
Beads and button from stash
Glossy accents from Ranger
Liquid pearls, Mint green

Also this week I have started to introduce some new wedding stationery designs...here is a sample of the first one. This one has a vintage feel in mind.





Let me know what you think as feed back is always so important....thank you.....

I was also asked this week to make a 25th Wedding anniversary card, 1st birthday card and a Christening memory box with matching card......and there was me thinking it may be quiet....







Here is hoping that you all have a lovely weekend. We have a promarker play day on Sunday so I will post what we get up, happy crafting and may the sun shine on us all.....

Big hugs
Sharon 
xxx







22 comments:

  1. WOW, you have been very busy. Love the wedding stationery and have a great day at your craft club. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW these are all gorgeous. Love the wedding stationery. Have a great weekend. Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wedding statioery .Kaz.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a busy Sharon you are!!!!!

    MY fave is the 25th wedding anniversary card, but I love everything you've been working on this week :-)

    Fingers crossed for the wedding, but if it's anything like it is here in Peterborough it's raining on and off unfortunately :-(

    xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

    Sazzle
    (lincs crafty girl)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful creations tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards and wedding stationary, you have been busy

    have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards and stationary. Have a great weekend. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful cards and love your wedding stationery
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness Sharon you've been so busy! I love the first card...I haven't got to grips with my distress inks yet so I will need to study how you've used them. The wedding stuff, just perfect and the baby and anniversary stationary just delightful! Oh, and yes, I did get my chinese..did you doubt for a moment that I would?
    Anyway, here's hoping you have a really good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful cards and love your wedding stationery
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you have been busy, the flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab selection of cards - love the wedding invites
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. the wedding stuff is great, and I love all the selection of cards -wow, you have been busy! xx Jill B

    ReplyDelete
  14. my goodness you have been busy. I love the tattered floral card, the wedding stationary is sooooo lovely, the anniversary card is gorgeous and the memory box, christening and birthday card are adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great selection of cards and your wedding stuff is stunning...happy blogging...Lorsx

    ReplyDelete
  16. The floral card is stunning, I love how you've done those purple flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh stunning-youve been very busy! Happy leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab projects all around.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous cards and wedding stationary!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x