About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Saturday, 25 February 2012

its been two weeks!!!!!

Gosh I cant believe its been two weeks since I last posted on here.....I have been up to Birmingham to the trade show and the shop has been incredibly busy....but no excuses, hope you are all well and here are a couple of creations for this week...hope you like....have a full day of playing tomorrow at the Kabin so there may be something to show you from that tomorrow....I promise to try my best.....


Blank large scalloped card stock from Craftwork Cards
Digi stamp from the Pink Petticoat
Tim Holtz distressing inks - denim blue
Gingham card & blue card from Pink Petticoat - printed onto thin card stock
Fiskars lace boarder punch
Blue polka dot organza ribbon





Blank white A5 card stock from Craft Creations
Glass slipper bazzil bling card stock 12 x 12
Baby pink card stock from Papermill direct
Antique rose promarker
Tim Holtz distressed ink, burnt orange
Fiskars lace boarder punch
White paper flowers from Craft Creations
Heart stamps free from Creative Stamping Issue 3
Number stamp from Papermania
Liquid Pearls in gold

Sharon 
xxx



21 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Sharon,sounds like you had a busy week
    Hugs Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards - love gingham on baby cards
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both lovely cards. My you are a busy lady. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards - I particularly like the use of the distressing inks - they give such a lovely texture to the cards and your choice of colours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, the baby card is so sweet and love the colours on the easel card! Love Jayne. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That personalised baby card is sooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely cards, the baby card is gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards i love the 50th. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab cards. I love especially the baby card, as it has such an elegant and delicate feel to it.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two gorgeous cards, the 50th one reminds me of summer and sunny days

    ReplyDelete
  11. two beautiful cards x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two lovely cards Sharon - love them both! xx Jill B

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are lovely cards, the 50th is my favourite, such a nice easel card and I do like the flower toppers on it xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What stunning cards. The baby one is so sweet, I love all the details. The anniversary one is lovely, the colours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow two super cards ... love the papers and the design ... love the baby one bestest ... just blog hopping ... thank you for visiting me ... have a great weekend ... well done happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What lovely cards. I love your handwriting!x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What stunning cards, I love how you personalise things, it makes them a real keepsake. xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. 2 stunning cards Sharon, love them both, Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous Sharon :-) Happy leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x