Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx
Just a quicky.....here are a couple of cards that one of my friends made at the play day we ran today...she has only made one card so far so I am sooooo impressed at these that she made......
Lovely cards!! I especially like the second one there - I love shaped cards and can't wait to make some with my new Grand Calibur! Thanks for sharing :) x
Hi Sharon i hope you are well,gorgeous card and lovely images, Just to let you know that i have nominated you for an award,i hope you will accept it,please see my blog for details
Lovely cards!! I especially like the second one there - I love shaped cards and can't wait to make some with my new Grand Calibur! Thanks for sharing :) x
ReplyDeleteVery pretty cards, love the butterfly on the first and the swirls on the second. Maddy x
ReplyDeletePretty cards, love the little girl in the 2nd one. Tinaxx
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Sharon i hope you are well,gorgeous card and lovely images, Just to let you know that i have nominated you for an award,i hope you will accept it,please see my blog for details
ReplyDeleteHugs Lorna xx