About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Sunday, 12 February 2012

Flowers, flowers, flowers....

On Thursday I ran a flower workshop and made a few new flowers...was really please with the outcome but I am desperate to find some tuplip puff...you know the stuff that puffs up like snow...this is to put on the edges of the flowers....but dont seem to be able to find it anywhere.....if you know of anywhere please could you let me know...its also made by Mauve Le Plume (I think)







I am always on the hunt to find new ways to make flowers...I just love them....a girl can never have toooo many flowers.......

Sharon 
xxx


10 comments:

  1. WOW there are stunning, would love a tutorial please?
    Thanx
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers, sorry I have never heard of tulip puff? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow gorgeous flowers Sharon , love them all
    Hugs Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these are lovely sharon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous, I love handmade flowers. Stunnning. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow love your flowers ... really lovely ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness! What gorgeous flowers - so clever. xx Jill B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your flowers. Beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x