About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Saturday, 14 January 2012

Playing with Promarkers......

Well its been a busy couple of weeks the shop birthday went extremely well we were all very, very busy and had such a massive response. Thank you to all that supported us.......

Now its time to get back to some normality and a bit of blogging, I am so hoping to get involved in some competitions this year, so we will see how it goes.....

I brought this digi stamp over the Christmas period as I have seen her crop up on a fair amount of your blogs and I must say that she is even better in the flesh and such a delight to colour, I love her......




Digi stamp from Funstamps - Sugar Nellie
Sentiment stamp - Lillie of the Valley
X-cut punches, nesting scalloped circle and circle
Ribbon from stash
Papers free from Creative Card Making Magazine
Flowers and Brads from Stash
Blank scalloped square card blank from Craftwork Cards
Coloured in with Promarkers

Another one that I got at the same time was this, thought she was lovely for a more grown up approach.




This one was using most of the same materials from my stash but I placed her in a 3d box, decorated and covered with co-ordinating papers, embellishments and made the roses.

Also this week a friend of mine asked me to make her a new baby plaque for her nephew who had been born quite early....he weighed 3 pounds and 14 ounces....all is fine and he is out of intensive care, doing really well.


Blank wooden black
Acrylic white paint (docrafts)
Blue gingham paper (craft creations)
Baby blue card (Papermill direct)
Atlantic mini ink pad (versamarker)
Handmade Fimo topper (molly dollies)
Daisy punch and circle punch (woodware)
Liquid Pearls, white pearl (ranger)
15mm baby blue satin ribbon (berisford)
Kure kut black pen

Thank you for looking and I hope you all have an enjoyable week....thank you in advance for any comments that you leave they are always greatly received.......

14 comments:

  1. I have both these images, but haven't coloured them yet, so you've really given me some inspiration. Really beautiful cards. xx Jill B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects -love the 3d box great image
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards - just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific cards. Wow, your colouring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow beautiful cards fab colouring welldone xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning creations Sharon, those images are adorable and coloured so beautifully.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgous cards sharon,great colouring. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards, love your colouring absolutely fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first two cards are stunning, I love the images, the artwork is so pretty
    Hopped over from DC

    ReplyDelete
  10. All these are gorgeous. The images are beautiful and you have coloured them wonderfully too. I,m still trying with Promarkers but getting there. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous collection of cards and a gorgeous plaque-youve been busy! :-) Just leapblogging :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards and plaque, love the fimo topper,
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous projects - love the Sugar Nellie image - and beautiful colouring! Lea xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x