Wow, I can quite honestly say that this week has been one of the busiest January's I have ever known...not that I am complaining ..... just need to catch up on some sleep!!!!! but here is what I have been up to all week....and working through till midnight to complete!!!!
Here I have used the following materials:
Craftwork cards large elegant blank card stock
Coredinations brown cardstock
Cream card
Distress Inks in walnut and Olive
Dandelion Hero Arts Stamps
Ice stickles
Craftwork cards large scalloped square card blank
Cerise A4 card
White smooth card stock
White flowers
Pink card candi
12 x 12 hearts and love K & Co paper
Elegant mask
Micra Spray from Cosmic Shimmer
Black pen
Promarkers
Lilly of the Valley stamp
Coconut card cut and folded to produce a 14cm x 14cm card
Butterfly Kiss stamp set from Creative Expressions
Decorative pearls from Creative Expressions
Distress Inks, Rusty Hinge
Matching card stock from stash
Hand made masks from nestability ranges
Coconut card cut and folded into 14cm x 14cm card
Creative Expressions stamps (sorry cant remember the name of the set)
Decorative pearls
Distress inks in Forest Green and Tattered rose
Distressed organza ribbon from Creative Expressions
Hand made masks made from Nestabilities
Thought I would also introduce into one of my workshops a reintroduction to peel off's, not my favourite items in the crafting world but this one I do quite like.....
DL white blank card stock
Black and white card to matt and layer
Cat peel off stickers
Snowy night 12 x 12 paper from craft creations
Ice Stickles
Last but by no means least the wedding invitations that I have completed in 5 days!!!! I hope you like my hand drawn picture of the bride, groom and pageboy...there invitations were actually sent from the little boy which I thought was a really novel idea, I made all the pockets myself as well so I am really please with the finished product....
Well that's it for me this week....tomorrow I am taking a full day off to have lunch in Maldon with my mum, down by the river....a wonder along the high road (mind there is a lovely haberdashery shop tucked away that I may just have to visit!!!!!) and a chill out...hope you all are having a good weekend...
Big hugs
Sharon
xxx
wow sharon you have beein busy , beautiful selection of cards, love all the different layouts ,great wedding invatations you are very talented with your drawing welldone hugs tracy x
ReplyDeleteOoh Sharon these are gorgeous! You really have been busy! Elaine from leapblogging! -xxx-
ReplyDeleteHi Sharon what can I say but...... wow wow wow fabulous selection cannot choose a favourite they are all amazing.. Chris xx
ReplyDeleteyou have been busy,lovely cards,your wedding invites are fab. sue xx
ReplyDeleteWow what a busy week you have had! I love your wedding invitations. Gail x
ReplyDeleteoh mu goodness yes I do agree ... you have been very busy ... love all your makes ... I love the two little girlies sitting on the wall the bestest ... well done have a good week happy crafting and love sandy xx
ReplyDeleteFab selection of cards - love the wedding invites great idea
ReplyDeleteLinda
Wow you have been busy. Wedding invites look brill.xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi Sharon, you have been busy, gorgeous cards and lovely images and colours, the invitations are beautiful
ReplyDeleteHugs Lorna xx
Good grief you have been busy-LOL I do like the cards on picture easels, they are lovely - Hopped from DC
ReplyDeletereally gorgeous cards. I particularly love the dandelion clocks - so pretty! xx Jill B
ReplyDeletegorgeous cards. love all the colours x
ReplyDeleteFABULOUS invitations - I LUV the drawing of the bride/groom. Superb :-D xxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteThose invitations are absolutely brilliant! Gorgeous colour and a very clever idea using the 3 outfits for the image
ReplyDeleteFantastic cards. Really beautiful
ReplyDelete