About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Friday, 27 January 2012

Another hectic week at the Kabin....


And there was me thinking that January was going to be a quiet one!!!! Hope you all have had a good week, we sure have been busy again, but had lots of fun at the same time so that is always a bonus...I have about 5 minutes now until all hell break loose and the kids and the husband come in so thought I would make the most of it!!!.....here are a few creations that have been going on this week......

Day invitations finished for a lovely couple Leesa and Andrew......





That last picture really shows the lovely egg plant colour of the ribbon.......A few commissioned cards for some friends of mine.....





The outer frame of the card is made from accetate
Star dream a4 lilac card
Star dream A4 aubergine paper 
Star dream A4 pearl white card
Purple gingham ribbon
X-cut dimension butterfly paper punch
Butterfly Kiss stamping set from Creative Expressions
Distress ink from Tim Holtz
Sentiment stamp from free stamps off Creative Stamping Magazine issue 2
Liquid Pearls in white opal



A5 blank white card stock
Pink Bazzil Bling 12 x 12 card stock
A4 white card stock
A4 Cream card stock
Victorian Velvet Distress ink pad
Pink vintage organzia ribbon
Flowers from stash
Butterfly Kiss stamping set from Creative Expressions
Decorative swirls stamping set from Creative Expressions
X-Cut flower paper punch
Liquid Pearls in white


A5 Plain white card stock
Burnt orange Bazzil Bling 12 x 12 card
Cream A4 card stock
White A4 card stock
Butterfly Kiss stamping set from Creative Expressions
Decorative swirls from Creative Expressions
Sentiment stamp free from Creative Stamping Magazine issue 3
X-cut dimension paper punch - butterfly
Rusty Hinge distress ink - Tim Holtz
Flowers from stash
Bronze stickles
Burnt orange ribbon
X- Cut flower paper punch

At Craft Club this week...we looked at ways to co-ordinate all our embellishments, which helped to create this card....I really love these colours.....






Large scalloped blank card stock from Craftwork cards
A4 white card stock
Coredinations sea blue 12 x 12 card stock
Cosmic shimmer sprays in antique gold and aqua
White flowers
American binding ribbon
liquid pearls in mint green
That special touch mask (A4)
Marianne butterfly die cut
Walnut distress ink
Dandelion wooden stamp from Hero Arts
Pearls and button from stash

Looking forward to another enjoyable week next week....and it begins tomorrow where we will be playing with the die cutting machines...watch this space....

Have a great weekend everyone

Sharon 
xxx


19 comments:

  1. oh my goodness ... you have been busy ... love all your creations ... well done ... love the last one blue and brown goes so well together happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, wow you have been busy, i love the invitations and the cards are beautiful,love the colours and designs
    Hugs lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really busy week for you. I dont know which I like best - maybe the lilac with butterflies. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such lovely cards,you have been busy sharon,i like the last one best. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards as always cannot choose a favourite.. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely projects and you've been living up to your name, you certainly have been busy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great collection of cards! And the invitations are so elegant and stylish.

    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been very busy! Love all these creations. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness, so many cards it's hard to pick one out, but your invitations are very professional, and I particularly like the acetate frame on the butterfly card. They are all fabulous creations! Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. All fabulous work Sharon, so beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sharon, what gorgeous projects! The invitations are so elegant, love the colours on the easel cards and the butterfly on the last one is just beautiful! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards and invites - Love the easel cards
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Lots of beautiful projects! Lea xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have been busy - those invitations look very elegant

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have been busy, I do like the easel cards, every so nice. Those butterfly toppers are lovely too, do like those. All lovely cards xx Hopped over from DC

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, you have been kept busy. Gorgeous invites, stunning cards and the butterflies are divine. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Sharon, a gorgeous collection of cards :-) Just leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful set of cards and invitations love them all xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x