About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx

Followers

Sunday, 29 January 2012

Die cutting machine workshop.....

Yesterday was a really great day at the kabin...we spent the day playing with Bigshot machines, Grand Calibur, Bigshot pro machine and Cuttlebugs......
Most of the ladies had their own machines and very kindly brought them along with them...the majority had a good idea on how to use them, but we all learnt something from yesterday, whether it was about our machine and how to get more out of it or just getting to play with a new cutting machine...for me it was a really great chance to have a play with the Grand Calibur, I have a Big Shot Pro but will definitely be buying the Calibur, it cuts the wafer thin dies to perfection...so for me that is a must!!!

We did manage to also make a couple of cards....just to use some of the techniques that were learnt during the workshop....



In this card we used the following:

Bazzil Bling 12 x 12 card stock - glass slipper
Coredinations 12 x 12 card stock - white wash pink
American binding ribbon
Pearls from stash
Cuttlebug embossing folders: Polka dot and swirls
Marianne die: scalloped flowers
Spellbinders nestabilities: labels one
Tim Holtz distress ink - Victorian Velvet


White card stock
Square 144 x 144cm blank card stock
Coredinations distressed 12 x 12 card stock
Marianne dies: Butterfly, scalloped circle with swirls, lace boarder and flowers.
Liquid pearl in Mint Green

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend....

Big hugs 
Sharon 
xxx

11 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Sharon , love the flowers
    Hugs Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sharon, this is stunning, just my type of card. I love your flowers. I feel another purchase coming on. lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. I love the flowers. Gail x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sharon! The card at the top is absolutely stunning. Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new blogger and i've hopped over from Docrafts. I love the colours of your flowers...they're sooo pretty.
    Caron xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cards and LOOOOOve the flowers. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so pretty. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely card and I particularly love the flowers and embossing.

    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very classy, I bet you all have a good time with new techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, love the white and purple/lilac together as well as the embossed backgrounds. The butterfly card is also beautiful!!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the flower embellishment and embossing on this card - Hopped over from DC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x