Hello everyone and a very Happy New Year to you all.....I shall be posting a couple of new projects that I have recently completed but this post is just to let you all know that I shall not be running the Grab a goody bag Friday as we have the shops Celebration weekend, so busy getting prepared for that....if you are in the Hockley area over the weekend period then it is well worth a pop in as we have the following taking place:
FREE make and takes from 10.30 till 3pm on Saturday and Sunday
Sharon Hopkins demonstrating various techniques over both days
The talented Alan Black and his pencil drawings, both days
Val from Vals crafty beads with lots of beads for sale and also showing her jewelled scarves, all day Saturday and until lunch time on Sunday.
On Sunday we will have Lynn from Creative Expressions demonstrating some of the companies goodies...
There is a raffle where you could win £150.00 worth of crafting goodies this will be drawn on Sunday at 4pm.
So all in all its gonna be a great weekend....opps forgot to say that there is a whopping 50% off of all the Christmas stock and 25% off of all other crafting materials...
Please note that loyalty cards cannot be used over this weekend.
HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT!!!!!!!
Love and hugs
Sharon
xxxx
About Me
- scrappysharon
- Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it really is much appreciated. Sharon x