Just a quick note to say hi to everyone and hope you all had a lovely Christmas and got everything you wanted from santa.......
Heres to a Happy New Year and bloglistic 2012....whatever that means....
Sorry but have had a lovely break so nothing new to show you.....will be back hard at it on 3rd January, anyone that is in the Hockley area over the weekend of 7th and 8th please feel free to pop along for our birthday weekend as there will be lots to do and see with FREE make and takes for all....for any further details please check out our website....www.forgetmenot.uk.net
Love and hugs
Sharon
xxx
About Me
- scrappysharon
- Hi I'm Sharon and I am addicted to crafting.I have a very understanding husband, three wonderful children, a cat called Jess, a dog called Max, 2 rabbits - Hazel and Dandelion and a fab. job running a craft shop, making wedding stationery, keepsakes and personalised gifts...as well as the numerous workshops, craft clubs and anything else I can fit into a day....I just love it.....hope you like my blog, it shows a little of what we do in the shop and a lot of who I am...please leave a comment as I love to see who has passed by. Thank you very much..xx
hi sharon love the new look blog,
ReplyDeletewishing you and your family a happy new year. sue xx
Happy New Year hun, may 2012 be a good one.
ReplyDeleteBecky x
Hi Sharon, Happy New Year! Very pretty blogsite.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year! Elaine-xxx-
ReplyDeleteThe new look blog is gorgeous. Happy new year xx
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Sharon! Lea xx
ReplyDelete